Who doesn’t love a car that smells fresh, clean, and new? Having a pleasant-smelling car interior will help you and your passengers have a more enjoyable drive! In this blog, we’ll be sharing three ways to make your car smell good, ensuring that every drive is a breath of fresh air!
Keep your Car Clean And Tidy
The first step to make your car smell good is to regularly clean the interior. Start by removing items that can cause bad odors. For example, throw away any trash, clean up food spills promptly, and eliminate clutter. If left in the car for too long, these things can leave behind an unpleasant smell. Next, do a deep cleaning. This includes vacuuming the seats, dusting, and wiping down surfaces to get rid of dirt, debris, pet hair, etc. Cleaning your car reduces the chances of musty or stale smells lingering in the air. We recommend regular cleaning of the interior of your vehicle if you want to make your car smell good.
Use Odor Eliminators And Air Fresheners
When it comes to keeping your car smelling fresh, the second thing you can do is use odor eliminators. Odor eliminators absorb the bad odors from your vehicle. Baking soda is one of the most common odor absorbers. Place it in the car by sprinkling it on your car seats and carpet, let it sit for a few hours, and then vacuum it up. The baking soda will neutralize any unpleasant smells and leave your car smelling fresh.
Another common way to make your car smell good is to use air fresheners. You can either buy an air freshener with a scent of your choice to hang from your rear-view mirror or invest in an essential oil diffuser designed for cars. Add a few drops of your favorite oils to create a good aroma.
Invest In Professional Car Detailing
The third tip we have to make your car smell good is to invest in some professional car detailing services. Interior car detailing is a tried and true way to get your car looking and smelling new! Professionals can perform a deep clean to remove bad odors in a few ways:
- They can steam upholstery and carpets for you. This will eliminate those deep-seated smells inside your car.
- They can use scented treatments. Scented treatments will provide long-lasting freshness and make your car smell brand new!
- They can place an ozone generator inside your car. An ozone generator is used to remove stubborn odors with O3, or gas ozone. When kept in the car for a specific amount of time, the gas will penetrate inside vents and under seats, and reach places that you cannot. It is also the most effective way to eliminate the smell of cigarette smoke.
If you want to make your car smell good,
We recommend these three tips:
- Keep your car clean and tidy
- Use odor eliminators and air fresheners
- Invest in professional car detailing
At Rocket Carwash we prioritize car cleanliness on both the outside and the inside! A pleasant-smelling car can make all the difference when it comes to your driving experience. With our full-service and express detail wash options, we can help you take care of your car’s interior! To get started today, find a Rocket Carwash location near you!